Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Real Old Deal Syl honey hoe that won't let go of me or so it seems

Okay.....I have honestly been nice here...but am just gonna give ya'll a bit of a real hint as to why I think that she truly hates me and continues to keep bringing on all of the false hoods against me....
hint hint......
she knows that I know.....what she really looks like
I don't have a problem about that....not at all....
I myself don't look anything like I did even 5 years ago...
After the age of 50...in my own experience...everything does indeed kind of go down hill from there....
but I could share a screen shot of  one of the "rants" she posted about me this past year...after  I called her "wishy washy" and she posted a very very old pic and again at that same time said quote "this is the real me".  Super sad. Because she is in my opinion a nice looking gal....even tho I have come to know from my own personal experience.... that her character is not very nice when it is directed towards me...LOL!
Anyhoo....I have tried to keep it as nice as I possibly can between us...
but since she has chosen to recently make such bold statements and judgements  against me.....
let me give you a little hint here as to why I feel that she hates me so much.....
WHY??????????????????
Because I called her out on the truth of the matter....
here is a glimpse of her in 2010....
---------------------------------------------------------
*(updated and removed 08/23)
----------------------------------------------------------
and I am not so sure if she owns the copyright on this image since she has never posted it.....
(I am very sure that she will inform me of that tho...LOL!   )
hint hint once again.....
Leave me alone Sylvster....stop the madness (because you are so mad at me for not agreeing with you ....)
can we at least do that????????????
this is why you really hate me Sylvster.......because you know that I know.....that you have misrepresented yourself......and honestly......I don't care anymore....but the fact that you put such a "hater" attitude out there against me.....is what lead me to post an actual 2 year old image of you here..........
what part of leave me alone and stop talking about me do you not understand?
Just wondering??????
-----------------------------------------------------
updated 08/23.....
So I just checked my e-mails and the sylvster has messaged me and asked me to remove the pic.  I was more than happy to do so :) .... I just wish  she would realize that if she would quit adding fuel to the fire that it would have simply gone out a looooooong time ago.  I mean seriously. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment