Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Father's Day Surprise That I was Very Happy To Be A Part Of

So I had this magazine in my Zibbet shop for awhile and then had a sold message and a note from the buyer and it really made me smile.  It is just another one of those stories of why I enjoy selling online as a hobby in my spare time:) 

It turns out that this young lady had been searching for this magazine because her Father once had a copy of it and it had been lost throughout the decades but this is a very special magazine to him because his mother is the author of one of the stories inside and she said he had recently been thinking about it wistfully........

What a great Father's Day Surprise :)   And I was very happy to play a part in it :)

Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine September 1970


More Views:

click to view

Description

Vintage 1970 Alfred Hitchcock the master of suspense magazine. This has 160 pages. The outside has a few scuffs but the pages are all intact.
* International buyers please message me for a shipping quote:)
Thanks for looking!



Tags: mystery, mystery magazine, alfred hitchcock, master of suspense, vintage magazine, 1970, hitchcock
Status: sold
#HappyFather'sDay#spreadtheluv#SpankyluvsVintage

No comments:

Post a Comment