Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day POPs!!!


A tribute to my dad

Happy Father's Day dad.....pops...pappa...you always had that uncanny ability to put your wife your children and your grand kids and family first.....it wasn't something you were taught....you just had it in you and you always made it your mission to instill that in all of us. I think I have been a pretty lucky person in my life long journey....but the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was to be blessed with such wonderful parents! You are my rock star dad.....and I think my only regret in life is that I wish I would have learned a helluva lot sooner that you are right and always have been at least 99.9% of the time. LMAO!!!!!!!
You and moms made me what I am today.....and I thank you for that and love you so very very much for always putting your kids and your family first! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment