Monday, June 24, 2013

glass pendant necklace made from an old vintage playing card


I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace

I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace
I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace I love Lucy Peanuts vintage recycle one of a kind rainbow colorful hearts necklace
An old vintage playing card featuring Lucy from Peanuts was the starting point for this necklace. I made a 1" glass pendant from the playing card and then added a mix of vintage and new pieces in a rainbow of colors. There is a vintage heart locket and a vintage heart charm as well as some flower charms made out of new beads. The pendant is 5" tall and I placed it on a recycled vintage 23" antique gold tone chain.
Thanks for looking! Spanky Luvs vintage and Spanky Luvs Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment