Monday, April 8, 2013

Sometimes the littlest thank-yous can be some of the biggest moments in your life

I wanted to share this card that my sweet Niece Heather gave me a couple of weeks ago.  She is such a sweet soul with a true kind heart.....and always goes the extra mile to let you know how much you mean to her. She has also been a wonderful Grand daughter to my parents at a time when so many youngsters are too busy to make the time to fit older peeps into their schedule.  I can't say enough about how this little card touched my heart the other day and I still smile each time I look at it :)  If you are fortunate enough in life to be able to surround yourself with good people.....at the end of the day every day you are able to spend here on Earth  is a good one and this girl is certainly is a good reason to count my blessings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment