Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm A Fat Jealous Loser For Life Classic Come-back :)

I'm sure that at some point in our lives' we have all blown up and said some things that we later regretted....in most cases we end up apologizing and hopefully end up being a better person because we may have learned something from the incident.  In my case a lot of times I often  learn that I don't need anger management....I just need people to stop pissing me off :) .   But that's a different story....................
So I spoke a bit about the Pinterest board that I stumbled into last night where someone had a bit of a blow up.....and to me....their excuse of "I was only joking" doesn't quite float my boat in the sea of sincerity.
When Mariana called Beteena "fat" and later a "loser" 

Ecologica Furniture by Mariana Schechter also commented on Solid Reclaimed T...:
"See if you can capture this one "LOSER""

and Beteena said----- wrong! "I'm a Fat Jealous Loser CF4L"....I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.  That was one of the most classic come-backs I have heard in quite some time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment