Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh Pear Au Pair good green things often come in pairs...lol

Oh Pear Au Pair We Make a Great Pair

Spanky Luvs Vintage on Apr 22, 2012

Spanky Luvs Had A Dream 2012
good things often come in pairs….

I saw you standing
there Au pair
You were my
favorite
Nanny
You reminded me
of the blinded me
the resemblance
was
uncanny
Can I call you
“Molly”
my favorite
dolly?
We’ll share
some
Cracker Jacks
We’ll cut
and crack
each other up
( I see you brought
the razor )
we’re always on
the mend my friend
I’ll just whip out
my tazer
I’ll play with you
and when we’re thru
we’ll have each
others’ back
but we won’t
stab
we’ll
only jab
and we
never will
talk
smack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I add my little musings to my creations and listings.....this is from my latest "crazy doll" piece that I listed today on Zibbet.

I heart pears! :) 

Read more: http://authspot.com/poetry/oh-pear-au-pair-we-make-a-great-pair/#ixzz1soQq6Z6W

No comments:

Post a Comment