Sunday, April 29, 2012

JK Just kidding recycled vintage decoupage beads necklace

Sharing my latest Zibbet listing...

Just Kidding JK Recycled Vintage Decoupage OOAK Necklace

Description

I had this very old Hickock tie bar that has the initials JK...and decided to "marry" it today with some old beads that I spray painted and decoupaged with the phrase "Just kidding". I added some vintage buttons an old chain and some new charms. I placed this on a recycled piece of gold tone chain. The necklace is 24" long and the "JK" dangler is 4" tall.
Thanks for visiting my shop!

Materials

decoupage,vintage tie bar,vintage buttons,vintage chain,new cloisonne bead,glass bead,spray paint

Got a question about this item?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment