Monday, February 24, 2014

Dragon Goth vintage recycle ring Steam punk hand made by one pair of hands on Etsy

    Sharing my latest Etsy Listing.....I have the spare cuff link ring and every time I wear it ...I get a compliment on it..... I love unusual things.....funny thing that happened when I was taking a pic today of the item.....
      Grand Baby Chloe had placed one of these dolls she had been playing with inside of a big glass jar out on the Patio.....I saw this little witch and thought.....she needed to showcase this item :)
        Thanks Chloe...you always inspire old Gamma in many different ways :=)

What was once a fantastic pair of vintage cuff links is now a bold statement as a ring setting. The metal dragon sits atop a fabulous blue striped glass cabochon . I attached it to an adjustable antique gold tone ring blank.
Steampunk victorian goth bling.
The ring setting is a little over 1" tall by 3/4" wide.
International buyers please message me for a shipping quote.
Thanks for visiting !
https://www.etsy.com/shop/spankyluvsvintage

#1-54

Spanky Luvs Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment