Sunday, February 16, 2014

#Zibbet some thoughts about poop and pampers

So yesterday at work... this tiny little toddler fella hunkered down behind one of the recliners and was just a gruntin' to his little hearts' content.  His big brother comes over and says "Hey are you POOPING?"   and the little fella has a red face and his eyes are kind of buggy he's so busy doing the deuce and he screams "No I am NOT Pooping!!!"  Big brother starts sniffin' and he says "Well did you already poop because I sure do smell something??!"  Little guy screams at the top of his lungs "LEAVE ME ALONE I did not POOP!"
At this point I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and I ask big brother "Come on who are you the POOP POLICE?"  

and in the real world a child can poop a bucket load of crap.... and we will wipe his little butt... give him a hug... and might even say "Oh gee.... sorry I accused you of pooping".   

But when I said the phrase "POOP POLICE" for some reason it made me think that the phrase "Positive Police" at Zibbet could very much be replaced with the poop police slogan.  But at this point they might need a factory load of Pampers to start cleaning some of this stuff up.  And there seems to be a very small group of them now who huddle around wiping each others arse whilst telling one another "Oh GEE.....what's that FABULOUS perfume you are wearing?"

Kind of made me laugh thinking about it and that's my Rhonda ramble for the day.
Happy Sunday and be blessed ya'll!

#Zibbetpooppolice  #pooperscoopers

No comments:

Post a Comment