Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Some sneaky behind the scenes kind of stuff goings on @ Zibbet all in the name of Righteousness

Okay....I thought long and hard about this and originally decided that it was best not to bring attention to these types of actions....but I have now decided that I should share this here on my blog as an example of how some on Zibbet feel it is okay to make "contact" elsewhere in some sort of attempt perhaps that it will not be tied to the Zibbet venue....

I first told myself that I was not going to share this as it brings someone into the topic who avoids all confrontation of any kind....

I realized that the topic of some who think it is okay to message others elsewhere instead of the venue where they can easily contact one another.....well gee some might find that in itself kind of how some of them roll... 

but I have decided I need to share that conversation here and at the same time I can cross out the name of the person I was defending.... and since it is here on my blog.... it is my take on what has just happened

I now think after seeing how some of the others on the venue think it is so "OKAY" to contact people and try and discourage them from having a voice .... I just am taking a stand.... I am gonna say the bullying needs to stop cuz the secret society is very very out in the open now....

and as a side note.... yah might want to notice how the one here who "reached out to me on the not Zibbet site"...well she ended up quoting a statement I made in a post here on my blog (that by the way mentioned her... and was definitely about her...but did not mention her by name....)

kind of funny... to see that she saw what I said ....but for someone who might be afraid of these kind of people.... they might  also be a bit intimidated and scared.....after these types of contacts from outside venues...

 sorry but that's just not me.

Here is the conversation and I am x-ing out the person who I believe does not need to be thrown any more under the bus than some of the people from a certain team on zibbet have already attempted....

of course that is just my opinion and this is just my blog....

I am not speaking for anyone else here other than me myself and I...

and here is the link to the conversation from my Facebook page... that most would think.... the person who had such concerns might have contacted me via the message system @ Zibbet right?

hmnnnnn....January 30

    • Hi. I am a Zibbet shop owner. I am seeing there is a lot of controversy going between sellers in the Forum which is escalating outside of the forum. I am particularly interested in a recent post about the Google ads and ZBox, I would very much like to know why you took such a strong stance against that posting.

      I have not seen any of the controversial threads and I don't know who was/is involved. I did notice a few on twitter making a point of giving Zibbet bad feedback in my twitter feed. I never liked watching/seeing people quarrel, and seeing this behavior in an online eCommerce setting is alarming.

      Hannah
  • Spanky LUVS Vintage 2
    • perhaps you might want to look at Rxxxxx Wxxx' comment about the situation on the Z box team thread.... she said that she indeed felt very called out....and thanked me for saying something---and that was why I took a strong stance the minute i saw the thread--Rxxxx is such a sweet heart and has worked so hard to promote her fellow zibbeters..(I saw the thread as nothing but a call out ) and a bad time to be treating members that way...and I was glad she commented on it even though she avoids controversy AT ALL COSTS ....
      the fact that some of them are somewhat stalking one another now is quite alarming as well. I have stated that I feel there was room for everyone in that community but some from all sides saw that very differently and there is someone from team twitter who started all of that negativity and unprofessional behavior on Twitter in the first place....hopefully that will die down if the one who posted such negative things representing team zibbet will stop the type of responding that she has proven to be so good at.... of course just my opinion and I have stated what I think but am getting tired of even caring about it anymore.....
      it is all becoming so negative and with so few sales there.... I have pretty much given up on those forums now that I saw how Rxxxx was treated
      best wishes
  • Hannah 'hannahsgems' Ali
    • Thank you for your response, so sorry that you going through this.
  • Spanky LUVS Vintage 2
    • oh I am sorry that everyone is going through this...(and will continue to pray for all who clearly can not see their evil ways) but sorry that Bxxxx had to go through anything at all as she clearly did not deserve it.
      Thank you for your concern miss hannah







No comments:

Post a Comment