Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Pudding Trap....and all the "publicity" I am getting

okay I made this post.....
below 
NOTICE----
I repeat NOTICE-----
that
(no names were mentioned......I was actually kind of trying to be tongue in cheek nice...and  yes I also  knew that the one who does stalk me here repeatedly......would indeed read it....)

but I repeat....( please people who read my blog and are on the "think" band wagon here.....)
my little blog is my space.....I have what ----31 followers? but yes I do often have thousands of viewers a day...(.mostly viewing my "farts and also the big can of worms post"...but that is besides the point....)
my blog is my space.....and the only reason I will ever call you out here....is if I think you have done something wrong to me first....and we could not resolve it privately ---and in this  recent case of the "thorny one" publicly whining about me??????..............
hmnnnn...let's seee??????????
she gets pissed becuz' I rhyme her name with "body parts" or I call her a "rat" or a "narcissist"....but guess what?.....When she repeatedly stalks me here....she is one of the very few peeps who knows that I am talking about her...I DO NOT MENTION HER real NAME--(OR SHOP NAME)----
Are you dear readers...
following this
and do you Get it yet ???????
the point I am trying to make?
She comes here over and over and
knows or thinks that I am talking about her
but no one else knows that or very few people
who know her know that....
and every time she makes a big deal about it on her
spaces....one or two peeps from her world
might find me and the rest of the story....
so she is actually the one bringing more views here
to the curious ones in her world who are wondering
what she might be "talking" about...
she stalks me....
and links to me....
here.
FACT....
plain and simple...
she rages about me when I don't even mention her name
but I can understand how someone with this mindset acts this way...
bless her heart...
....and yep.....I don't care how old she is or what she really looks like...and yep...I did share some pics here that someone shared with me from her hubbys' facebook pics that were not private....
they were not bad pics....they were not damaging pics....but I shared them because just like everything else....she kept saying it wasn't the real her....(AND again...........no one on her business pages who sees them would ever even know that these "real" pics I shared from someone who shared them with me from her hubbys' page...) are of her.....I share them here just to show those who do read my blog.....that yah------she does fabricate things a bit every now and then now doesn't she???? LMAO!!!!!!.....Okay but the "AGE" thing and why I always refer to her as "OLD GAL"-----------she first started making ALLLLL of  these comments about me being a "grandma" (before I knew what she really looks like)...and imagine my WTFFFFF???? moment when I actually discovered that she is what? 5 years older than me?  That is what started the whole "age and image" deal.....but the whole thing was prompted by her continued stalking and posting about me.........so she can just keep on getting down with her bad self as far as I am concerned......
and I really try not to keep addressing her comments here but you know what?? I have to answer to her lies and keep telling her that I am not afraid of her.....not at all.  And I keep telling her.....
come on girl.....stop "monitoring/stalking" my blog....and just walk away and be free of whatever you keep trying to start with me....get out of here why don't ya???????????
anywhooo......
this is my exact post that I made........


A Mothers' Day Shout out to the Thread killers Hollah!

Hey...even thread killers deserve an honorable mention a.k.a Happy Mothers' day right? LOL!
Mamaw used to tell me to be careful about only singing to the choir....because at the end of the day.....you just might find yourself talking to very very few people.
And dang just fer one example----what about those team leaders who start threads and out of thousands of peeps...it is as quiet as a mouse in da house......to quote one of my grandababies' most favorite quotes these days....
"OOPSIE!"
LMAO..............
but seriously.....
even thread killers and the narcissists who keep talking about themselves when they think they are actually talking about others.....(yep that's just what narcissists do when no one else will join in on their conversation)
hee-heee
anywhoooooo
at the end of the day.......
they might be Moms as well
and here is a basket of flowers perhaps.... one of my own created images....but I would be a happy camper if you decide to share it on the net LOL! Happy Moms' day---- to even the thread killers out there
 Then VAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA  goes on to her page and says this kind of stuff afterwards........



" They also say the proof is in the pudding.  I provided the pudding (bait) by making my team Etsy thread ‘public’ instead of ‘private’. I’m smarter than you give me credit for.  We wanted you to see that one.  And we all had a pool going to determine the if, when and how long the post would be.  I didn’t win it, but it was very satisfying to see you prove us right.  Anyway, you provided the proof by jumping right smack dab into the middle of the ‘trap’.  Again.  Thank you! And thank you again, for providing it in public on your blog for people to see.  The very people you are trying to convince in another thread that you care about the issue being discussed.  With all the publicity you’re getting, your reputation is spreading and is beginning to precede you.  It just may not be the kind of reputation you’re looking for."


MY WORDS HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>uhm....what TRAP did I fall into other than to know that you would still "monitor" my blog and know that you would "rage" about the post I made above.....that by the way....I never mentioned ANYONE BY NAME????????????????..and now you are saying this????????? what planet are you living on where you are the one who can continue to stalk a person and rage about what they are saying even when they never mention your name ??????? Oh I get it....it's that planet where you can mention their name, their shop name,call them names directly....and think that you have some sort of self entitlement...where you don't have to follow any rules yourself?????? hmnnnnnn...of course I know that is how you rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll--------
THEN YOU SAID ABOUT ME AGAIN-----


 ____________________________________________________________________________
"Fortunately cyberstalking is now labeled as a crime and taken very seriously. Our attorney is aware and the file is getting bigger. Each individual act in and of itself may not be illegal. But the accumulation of all of these acts together can be deemed a crime. Every time I post in a thread on Etsy, especially if it's on this topic, she comes in behind me to comment. So I know she has me on her alerts and tracks what I do and write online. But we wanted to know for sure, so I did intentionally make this thread public and the results proved I was right. She commented on it on her blog within a couple days of my posting it. "
_____________________________________________________________


NOPE.....I do sell on Etsy......I am very passionate about Pinterest and love the sight and posted on that thread after you----it had nothing to do with you but my belief that Pinterest and sharing  IN MY OPINION---is awesome for the unknown artists out there just waiting to be discovered..............but yep I guess that you happened to post way above me and then came back and "copied" what I said...you then commented....and just waited for me to care about what you said?.............I totally ignored you the same way that I do in all of the Etsy threads because I know that you seem to  thrive on trying to make it all personal..............(since you started your vendetta against me)----yep fact is that
I ignored you.............but stated my true opinions about pinning on pinterest and wasn't afraid to do so................
but you ---bless your heart.....
kept coming in trying to make it a personal issue between me and you when the issue was actually about people "stealing" real "ITEMS"  from others.....and that IMO...............is something I have never done...............
but you still want to BEAT that drum and make it all about you so I "posted" those Facebook shared images here once again............because I was not stealing anything and simply trying to prove the point that I was sharing a pic that had already been shared on FB---not stealing...not selling----not doing anything except saying that I am not the one out there who is stealing things from "artists".............the pics of you were not bad pics or something that you should be embarrassed  about....they were simply ones that your hubby shared on FB and someone else shared with me...................
once again......................my whole point was about how I get sooooooooooo tired of your stalking and lies......
you said this about me
  "I did intentionally make this thread public and the results proved I was right. She commented on it on her blog within a couple days of my posting it. "
Okay.....................but guess what Vageeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I also have a file on you hun.....bless your heart.......and you went all rager on me and commented about me "commenting" on my blog............
and damn girl......................
I never said one direct word or link or anything about you..............and the fact that you are so upset and are still lying about "I have you on your alerts"..........guess what hun???????????????????
I don't need that.
You are the one who came here to my blog "MONITORING"/"STALKING..............
just looking for anything that might "pertain" to you after you say chit about me............
and that's the real deal
I can take that to the bank...and by the way..........
I can take a lie detectors' test on these facts that I have posted above...........
and I am confident that the results will fly way over the VAJAYJAYVAGEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAS
lying insinuations.
I have .....
ignored you sooooooooooooo...........
many times regarding your pot stirring BS about me----
but had to answer to this one old gal...........
get the heck out of here..........
go back to your own world
and stop lying in mine
very simple.
The more you lie about me.....
the more people simply find out
about how much you lie.
Leave me alone
and stop lying.
Later IMHO---BAITER
and anyone who hasn't heard of the term
"Baiter"
just google
DR.Phil Baiter
and you'll know
what I'm talking about here LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment